In Advanced Stages
12. Bogdanoff, A.K., A. Ostrowski, R. Hardison, W.C. Holland, J.A. Morris, Jr., R.W. Litaker, L. Coston-Clements, and P.A. Tester. Toxic Karenia brevis negatively affect development and survivorship of embryonic and larval finfish: Implications for fish recruitment in the Gulf of Mexico. Target: Harmful Algae
11. Bogdanoff, A.K., J. Mostowy, J. Peake, C. Gonzalez, A. Bermudez, N. Pallacios, and J.A. Morris. Novel feeding characteristics and prey identified in lionfish from the Mexican Caribbean. Target: Revista de Biologia Tropical
10. Peake, J, A.K. Bogdanoff, C. Layman, B. Castillo, J. Chapman, K. Dahl, C. Eddy, R. Ellis, M. Faletti, N. Higgs, M. Johnston, R.C. Munoz, V. Sandel, J.C. Villasenor-Derbez, and J.A. Morris, Jr. A meta-analysis of invasive lionfish (Pterois volitans and Pterois miles) feeding ecology in the temperate and tropical Western Atlantic. Target: Biological Invasion
9. Litaker, W.R., D.R. Hardison, C. Holland, A.J. Bourdelais, J. McCall, D.G. Baden, J.A. Morris, Jr., A.K. Bogdanoff, and P. Tester. Ciguatoxin concentrations in invasive lionfish estimated using a fluorescent receptor binding assay. Target: PlosOne
8. Bogdanoff, A.K., J.L. Fitzgerald, E.T. Koepfler, J. Keller, J.D. Bechtel, and E.J. Burge. Spatial and temporal recovery of Diadema antillarum in Discovery Bay, Jamaica. PlosOne
7. Chagaris, D., S. Binion-Rock, A.K. Bogdanoff, K. Dahl, J. Granneman, H. Harris, J. Mohan, M. Rudd, M. Swenarton, M. Allen, R. Ahrens, W. Patterson, and J. Morris. An ecosystem-based approach to evaluating impacts and management of invasive lionfish. Fisheries
6. Beattie, M., D.P. Nowacek, A.K. Bogdanoff, L. Akins, and J.A. Morris, Jr. The roar of the lionfish (Pterois volitans/miles). Journal of Fish Biology
5. Layman, C, S. Giery, S. Buhler, R. Rossi, T. Penland, M. Henson, A.K. Bogdanoff, M. Cove, A. Irizar, C. Chalk, and S. Archer. 2015. A Primer on the History of Food Web Ecology: Fundamental Contributions of Fourteen Researchers. Food Webs 4: 14 – 24.
4. Bogdanoff, A.K., J.L. Akins, D. Buddo, F.R.G. Lozano, B. Glazer, S. Green, L. Creswell, and J.A. Morris, Jr. 2015. The Lionfish Web Portal.
**Named as one of NOAA NCCOS “Top Accomplishment” for FY 15.
3. Sturtevant, R., J. Larson, L. Berent, M. McCarthy, A.K. Bogdanoff, A. Fusaro, and E. Rutherford. 2014. An impact assessment of Great Lakes aquatic nonindigenous species. NOAA Technical Memorandum GLERL-161.
2. Buja. K., A.K. Bogdanoff, and J.A. Morris. 2014. Invasive Lionfish Story Map: Little Fish, Big Problem.
**Featured map in the ArcGIS’ Living Atlas of the World.
1. Bogdanoff, A.K., J.L. Akins, J.A. Morris, Jr., and the 2013 GCFI Invasive Lionfish Workgroup. 2014. Lionfish in the Marketplace: Challenges and Opportunities. Proceedings of the 66th Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute 66: 140-147.